Our veterinarians provide many surgical services at our hospital
Surgeries are performed in a dedicated and fully equipped surgical suite that exceeds Alberta Veterinary Medical Association requirements. The veterinarians at Tudor Glen Veterinary Hospital are always seeking additional training to improve care for our patients and are experienced in a variety of surgical techniques including:
- Abdominal surgeries
- Anal sac surgical removal (sacculectomy)
- Dental health assessments and treatments including extractions
- Cruciate injury repair by Lateral Suture technique
- Correction of patellar luxation
- Fracture repair (and other orthopedic surgeries)
- Perineal Urethrostomy for cats with chronic urinary disease
- Spays and Neuters
- Caesarean Sections
- Soft tissue surgeries
- Ophthalmological surgeries (Eyes)
If you feel that your pet may benefit from one of these surgeries, or another not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to book a consultation with one of our veterinarians.
Pets are treasured family members at Tudor Glen Veterinary Hospital and we are privileged to be entrusted as advocates for your pet's care. Our team of highly devoted veterinarians, registered veterinary technologists and assistants, receptionists and management are committed to fostering a warm, caring, professional, and respectful atmosphere for our patients and clients.
Our mission is to inspire our clients to partner with our team members to nurture and preserve the human-animal bond through communication, medical expertise, compassionate hearts and gentle hands.
1005 Tudor Glen Place,
St. Albert, AB T8N 3V4