Help stop the spread of Coronavirus, Respect Social Distancing Measures
Tudor Glen Veterinary Hospital is open to serve you and your pets.
We understand that these are very trying times full of uncertainty, and we appreciate all the support we have received from our amazing clients. Thank you for working with us to do everything we can to ensure we all stay safe and that your pets receive the food, medications and care they need.
Our COVID-19 Response Policies
Veterinary services are essential to ensure the health and safety of pets, and therefore we will remain open to provide veterinary care at this time. At Tudor Glen Veterinary Hospital, we know that your pets are family and we are still here to help you with their care.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of your pets, our clients and our team. For this reason, we have put the following safety measures in place. We kindly ask that all clients please adhere to the following procedures:
- We have implemented a new Reception Control Plan. Our regular "main entrance" on the North West end of our building is now to be used as an EXIT ONLY. Please enter the building at our South East door. To ensure the regulated 2m social distancing guideline, we are only allowing 3 people in our waiting area at one time. We are still open our regular hours for you and your pets. Please call 780-458-6051 when you get to the clinic and we will further assist you.
- Any client that has travelled outside of Canada or Alberta, is feeling ill, exhibiting signs of respiratory illness, or has been in contact with an individual who has tested positive or is being tested for COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending the veterinary practice in-person.
- We know how important your pet is to your family, and that being separated from them can be stressful for both of you, so at this time we will continue to offer appointments with owners. In order to respect social distancing measures and to keep everyone safe, we ask that only 1 person accompany your pet to their appointment. When you arrive at your appointment please call us at 780-458-6051 to let us know that you are here. We will then let you into the clinic and into an exam room for your appointment. Clients in the clinic for appointments may use our debit terminals to pay for their invoice.
- We offer and encourage day admissions (pets dropped off at the clinic). Through our telemedicine service (time set aside to go over test results and medications over the phone), your pet will still receive the standard of care you have come to expect from your visits, while still allowing everyone to stay safe. When you arrive for your appointment please stay in your car and call us at 780-458-6051 to let us know that you are here.
- For pet food and prescription refills we ask that you please call the clinic at 780-458-6051 in advance and we will set them aside for you. Payment can be taken over the phone with VISA or Mastercard. When you arrive to pick up your items, please call the clinic and we will bring your pre-paid items to the door for you.
- We have set a limit of 2 bags of food or 2 cases of food per pet. As well as 2 months of medications. We understand that everyone is nervous about having enough supplies for their pets, however the supply of food and medications will not be broken. If each person only purchases small amounts at one time, there will be enough food and medications to ensure that not some, but all pets get what they need.
- As a veterinary hospital we already follow strict cleaning procedures. However, as a precaution we are reinforcing our already rigorous sanitizing standards. We are performing continual sanitation of high touch areas in our hospital. Door handles, counter tops, POS machines and waiting area will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly.
Pets are treasured family members at Tudor Glen Veterinary Hospital and we are privileged to be entrusted as advocates for your pet's care. Our team of highly devoted veterinarians, registered veterinary technologists and assistants, receptionists and management are committed to fostering a warm, caring, professional, and respectful atmosphere for our patients and clients.
Our mission is to inspire our clients to partner with our team members to nurture and preserve the human-animal bond through communication, medical expertise, compassionate hearts and gentle hands.
1005 Tudor Glen Place,
St. Albert, AB T8N 3V4